Friday, May 20, 2011

Wow... two days in a row and I'm posting? That is a new record! Like I said previously, I'm forcing myself to post almost everyday from now on. More bad weather today, but I didn't want to sit inside and mope like I usually do so I decided to get dressed up and walk around Target. I bought a cute shirt while I was there... I need new shirts, I realized today that my whole wardrobe is just different skirts and cardigans but no SHIRTS! Weird! I'm going to fix this within the next few weeks. Here is my outfit from today! (Remember that skirt I talked about a couple posts back that I got from the Salvation Army and hemmed? I wore it today! And I love it!)

Photobucket
Shirt - American Apparel
Skirt - Thrifted (Originally a floor-length skirt, but hemmed it to be short myself!)
Head Wrap - Urban Outfitters
Belt - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - T.U.K.

Photobucket

When I got dressed today I planned on wearing my T.U.K. pin-up wedges that I got on sale for $15 from their website (BARGIN), but after putting them on I thought they were a little TOO dressed up for a walk around Target. I'll wear those shoes eventually. Sighhhhh. They are so adorable but I can never find the right outfit or public setting for them. I decided to wear my creepers instead when I went out today. Fun, but still reasonable enough so I don't look like I'm crazy.

Photobucket
Shoes - T.U.K. Creepers

I also got some seeds and a pot today to plant some flowers! I will probably plant them today or maybe tomorrow afternoon. They are California Orange Poppies... so beautiful! Apparently, they are really easy to grow, too. (GOOD!) I can't wait to see them fully grown!



Also, this next picture is for Emma! (My boyfriends sister) I guess I don't smile enough on my blog so here ya go! I don't intentionally NOT smile, I'm usually just alone in my room when I take my pictures and don't even think of it! Oops! I'll try to smile more! ;) Heh heh...

Photobucket

Have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. You are seriously adorable! Thank you for commenting on my blog, and for linking to it a few posts down (your nails looked awesome!)

    Glad you bought the creepers, and love how you've worn them here! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think I have a bit of a shoe obsession sometimes! ;D

    ReplyDelete