Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm sorry I haven't been posting any outfits lately... I've just been in a really bad fashion rut due to this weird weather. Not quite winter, not quite spring. I did get a lot of really great things recently! I did a bit of shopping for the spring and summer months but have yet to wear anything.

I went for sushi with Dean and his friends Friday night! The weather permitted me to wear my new American Apparel skirt that I am totally in love with. I wish my hair was decent enough that day for me to take some outfit pictures. But on the bright side, the shrimp tempura roll I had was awesome!

I'm really into denim and big bustly midlength skirts this season. Its that Americana / Rockabilly look that I've always loved coming out! Plenty of stripes, polka dots and leopard print to go around. And, of course, I got my self a pair of Bass Saddle shoes!



I'm really excited to wear everything this summer! I just hope the weather changes soon so I can enjoy my new clothes!

I'm also really excited to go to Cracker Barrel and get french toast with Dean over the summer.

Dean is probably also moving to Scranton at the end of the Summer to be with me! I can't wait! A huge step in our relationship but I think we are ready. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment