Monday, September 27, 2010

Introduction

INTRODUCTION


Hello readers! My name is Lauren Padavano. I am a 19 year old sophomore at Tyler School of Art at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. I am a photography major and hope to one day join the fashion photography field. I've always been interested in fashion and photography as well as art. Here, in this blog, I hope to document my outfits as well as outfits and photo-shoots of some of my fashionable friends. I will also probably just post pictures of general interest and other things going on in my life. (Probably my huge knick-knack collection, food I make and my great boyfriend. Three things I love!) I've been trying to start a blog for ages now but hopefully I can make this one the real deal! I promise! I hope you enjoy everything I post! Don't be afraid to follow or ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment